Thursday, February 14, 2008

Beer Bottles and Baby Bottles

Well, I know it's been WAY too long since my last post. Things have been SUPER busy since I got back from Mexico. Mom went back to work and celebrated her birthday, Savta & Poppy came to visit and I've spent lots of time with family and friends. I had an AWESOME time with my boys on Super Bowl. We went to Ryder and Charlie's house for some football fun. It was so much fun, I fell asleep before half time. Here I am posing with daddy, Jason and Ryder. Talking sports was tough. Maybe next year I'll just gossip in the kitchen with Mommy and Jamie.

1 comment:

Olivia / Savta said...

Yea....you're back! Keep them coming, cuz lots of us can't wait to check out new ones.

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being with you these last five days......you sit big-time in my and Poppy's heart. See you again soon!

Poppy took all the newest pictures of you to work to show you off.....everyone says you are the most fabulous-looking baby! They're so right!