Sunday, January 13, 2008

Move Over Esther Williams!

One of the things Mommy and Daddy told me about before our trip was swimming. I couldn't wait to see what it was all about. They put me in my wet suit and I was so excited. Daddy took me on our balcony and showed me the ocean. I had never seen ANYTHING like it before. Daddy said I was too little to swim in the ocean and we'd start in the pool.







I didn't know what a pool was, but if it was anything like that GIANT ocean I would have been really scared.













I was relieved that the pool was much smaller! Daddy started off by putting toes in the water. It cooled me off from the beach.












Mom brought me in a little deeper and at first, I wasn't so sure I liked it. Mommy, Daddy and Grandma were right there holding me and singing LOTS of silly songs!











By the end, I was exhausted. Swimming was SO much fun. I couldn't wait for pool time the rest of the trip.

No comments: